The panel meters program, in Selet, is quite big and includes some general purpose, but multifuction, counters called XTM.
It works as a counter (by default) or as a timer or as a speed meter.
It doesn't mind which one you want to work with, just set it as you need and it works for your application.
Main features are:
- 5 - 6 digit up/down counter
- Size: 48 x 48 x 100 mm (XTM10) Incators only or (XTM13) two set counter
Size: 72 x 72 x 100 mm (XTM50) Incators only or (XTM53) two set counter
Size: 48 x 96 x 100 mm (XTM60) Incators only or (XTM63) two set counter
- Power supply: 24 Vac - 110 Vac - 230 Vac - 24 Vdc
- Reset input and count hold
- Reset setup
- Cycle programming
- Counter - Timer - Speed meter, three functions in one
- Decimal point and inpunt frequency count programming
- Time base and resolution programming (timer setting)
- Divider and multiplier factor programming (speed meter setting)