New small cubic optic sensors - OCV54 series
Selet presents a new family of small cubic optic sensors called OCV54.
Small size, just 20 x 32 x 12 mm, a good solution for most applications.
We thought about 4 fixing holes, 2 already threaded for screw easy install.
The available OCV54 versions are:
- Diffuse type, in two models 300 mm and 500 mm;
- Diffuse type with background suppression 100 mm;
- Reflex with reflector up to 8 m;
- Polarized reflex with reflector, in two models 2 m and 5 m;
- Through beam barrier (transmitter + receiver) up to 12 m;
Here follows the main features:
» Open the PDF file attachment
- plastic housing;
- four fixing holes (two threaded);
- Protection degree IP67;
- PNP or NPN 4 wire function NO/NC selection;
- Connection via 4 wire M8 connector;
- Staus led indicator, wide visible angle;
- Red light emission (except reflex with reflector and through beam barrier versions);