HARSH ENVIRONMENT SOLUTIONS
Sometimes the standards of a specific product are not enough to satisfy all the needs of an application; that is the case of harsh environments.
Our solutions focus on products able to adapt to determined environments.
Here below, we offer our articles that best suits these kinds of applications:
- Inductive sensors - smooth or threaded - with a temperature range extended up to +100°C and equipped with a metal case from 8 to 30 in diameter
- Inductive sensors - smooth or threaded - with a temperature range extended up to -40°C and equipped with a metal case from 8 to 30 in diameter
- Inductive and capacitive sensors with Teflon case (PTFE) immune to high electrostatic discharges makes them suitable for the applications in pharmaceutical, chemical, and Food and beverage industries
- Sensors with stainless steel case are the best solution for the applications that require resistance against aggressive substances such as oils, lubricants, detergents, and to guarantee a better mechanical protection
- “Tropicalized” encoders with metal case and degree of protection IP67 are suitable for all the applications (e.g., ski lifts) in difficult climatic and weather conditions, characterized by high temperatures and humidity.